In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, Article 10, of the GDPR 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data the following General Information is hereby disclosed and informed:
We inform you that if you do not wish to continue receiving the communications and information that you have been receiving through this electronic communication system, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. In this way, your personal data will be removed from our database.
Your request will be acted upon within 10 days of being sent. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorise our company to continue sending the aforementioned communications.
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are advised that unauthorised use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under applicable law.
In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with, by any of our means of collecting information, will be incorporated into automated processing of personal data.
The sole purpose of such processing is professional management (1) by Plasmitec 2010, S.L., who is responsible for the processing. The data contained therein will be treated confidentially. Plasmitec 2010, S.L. fully complies with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
Plasmitec 2010, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
In order to carry out the aforementioned processing, it may be necessary to transfer the data to data processors, collaborating companies and public administrations.
You are informed of the possibility of sending you information on activities and services of interest to which you give your consent, and which, by whatever means, may be carried out by collaborating entities of the data controller and the data controller itself.
This authorisation is effective retroactively to any data processing already carried out by the data controller, as long as the purpose is the one indicated above. It is also effective for any other processing necessary for the provision of recently or new contracted services.
In order to ensure that the information contained in our processing is always up to date and error-free, we ask our customers and users to inform us, as soon as possible, of any changes or corrections to their personal data.
If you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion, please send a letter (enclosing a photocopy of your ID card) to:
PLASMITEC SOLUTIONS, Plasmitec 2010, S.L.
Avenida Brasil 9, Nave 1 36750 Goián- Tomiño, Pontevedra. Spain
(1) Customer management, budgeting, accounting and tax management, invoicing, human resources management, labour management.
That the domain www.plasmitecsolutions.com from now on website is registered in the name of Plasmitec 2010, S.L.
Website owner data:
Name or company name: Plasmitec 2010, S.L.
Company tax code: B94028792
Address: Avenida Brasil 9, Nave 1
Postal code: 36750
City: Goián- Tomiño
Access to the website and to the information related to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set out in this Legal Notice. We therefore recommend that you read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered therein.
It is possible that at some point some of the website pages may have cookies, which are small data files that are generated in the user’s or customer’s computer and which allow our systems to remember the language and portal chosen, as well as other characteristics or browsing preferences of the user in their first session. These “cookies” are neither invasive nor harmful, nor do they contain personal data, as their only function is to personalise your browsing in the manner described above.
USER STATUS AND PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES:
Access to and/or use of the website reflected as website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes to whoever does so the status of user, accepting, from that very moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes against the company that owns the website or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
With regard to the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is forbidden to:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorised by its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of the owner of the website or of the legitimate owners of the same.
- Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users, as well as those normally used on the Internet, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, by users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify Plasmitec 2010, S.L. of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the allegedly infringed rights. If the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the interested party, the representation under which he/she is acting must be indicated.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- Proof of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a website and any of the web pages of the website shall be subject to the following conditions:
The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted.
The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
Under no circumstances will the owner of the website be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the”hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
LIFETIME AND MODIFICATIONS:
The lifetime of the provision of the website service and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of the services that comprise it, under the same terms as set out in the third condition.
The structure and design of the website may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever deemed appropriate, as well as modifying or eliminating the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions that may be brought as a result of the provision of the website service and its services and contents and regarding the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Tomiño/Pontevedra.